Rope Pixel Master – Rescue Hero Academy is one of the best IQ game and the most enjoyable and uncomplicated game available for Android!
What is your intelligence quotient? How do you help superheroes escape from danger?
Do it now and show it to everyone! To help you in this, we have got this mod apk which allows you to buy anything you want to accomplish your tasks in the game.
It seems to be an easy game but it is not! And this way it reveals that you have an extraordinarily high IQ.
Rope Pixel Master Game Play and Features
– Lasso super heroes amongst the two ends of a rope and save them from a precarious situation.
– Aid the entire squad in blocking.
– Make a safe path sorter by pulling a ball attached to a rope.
– Remove them from the flames and they’ll be OK.
– Protect them from this difficult circumstance.
– It’s entirely dependent on you!
– go up to level 200.
– Normal Mode, Hurry Up Mode, Hardest Mode, and Limit Mode are the five game modes available in the game.
– Lots of different heroes to recruit.
The free game Rope Pixel Master is now available for download with mod additions.
How to Install Rope Pixel Master APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Rope Pixel Master Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rope Pixel Master mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Rope Pixel Master Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install