Era of doom. One warrior survives, and faces death of the Shogun. Come on to Ronin: The Last Samurai!
Collect the equipment and weapons, execute the monsters and enemies to be the legendary warrior of Japan.
# Amazing Japanese cartoon style Art
Unique Ink-and-wash graphic draws ancient Japan in anime style.
# Realistic Japanese Equipment
Collect and Upgrade diverse equipment. Ninja suit, Samurai armor, Japanese Katana and dog pet. Everything is here!
# Counter, Slash, Epic Action Battle
Counter and Slash different enemies to survive. Sword control is the only weapon which warrior can rely on. The one who lasts will be a hero of the era.
# Different Monsters and Boss Battle
Survive from the 1vs1 battle with monsters including zombie, ninja, Japanese gladiator and Katana master. Hidden enemy awaits for next challenger.
● Mandatory app permissions
-Photo/Media/File: Required to store game files and data. Rest assured that we do not access any of your photos and files.
● How to deny app permissions
-Android 6.0 or higher: Settings> Apps> Select App Permission> App Permissions List> Select Deny app permission.
-Android 6.0 or lower: Upgrade the operating system to deny app permissions or delete apps
How to Install the mod apk or Ronin: The Last Samurai Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Ronin: The Last Samurai from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Ronin: The Last Samurai.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install