Roman Empire is a fast-paced strategy game in which you will conquer Europe as a new Caesar.
Attack the enemies or protect your cities, drag your units across cities.
To win, employ the proper strategy and conquer all villages and towns.
Game Features of Roman Empire
– 48 different maps, each with its own visuals and tactical terrain.
– A large map of Europe showing where you are right now.
– To progress to the next level, you must first complete the previous one.
– A video tutorial that explains how to play the game.
– Historical facts concerning the Roman Empire are presented in an attractive manner.
How to Install Roman Empire APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Roman Empire Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Roman Empire mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install