What would you do if your Wonderpants are stolen?
One day his collection of heroic Wonderpants got stolen of Mr. Boulder, who is the “Fashionable” Champion of the Rock Kingdom.
Join Boulder Cobblestone and his sidekick, Pebble, on their quest to take back the stolen Wonderpants piece by piece.
Enraged, he storms with Pebble and sidekick, to the castle of Her Sharpness Empress Clipper and relentlessly crushes swarms of soldiers to get his Wonderpants back.
Rocky Rampage – Wreck ’em Up gameplay:
Launch yourself to an EPIC speed
DESTROY anything in your path
RIDE on various interesting enemies
COMPLETE your collection of Wonderpants
Download the modded apk now to play this very interesting game of Mr. Boulder.
How to Install Rocky Rampage App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Rocky Rampage Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rocky Rampage mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Rocky Rampage Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install