It is an artificial intelligence computer named Zero that serves as the world’s central government in the year 2049. For the sake of making life easier, Zero developed self-driving cars, robot servants, and a slew of other innovations. Despite having everything, people missed the act of creating things with their own hands and hands on their hearts. It wasn’t long before a group of people with similar interests came together and began restoring old vehicles. All that stood between them and getting their restored vehicles back on the road was a lack of gasoline. It was thought up decades ago that rice could be used to make fuel because petroleum reserves had been depleted. Rice Burner was the name given to these vehicles after they were first used in Vietnam.
Specifications of the game
Construction of engines, engine swapping, and donking of automobiles
Body customization and headlight conversion are included in the Street Racing category.
Rims and tires that are made specifically for you.
How to Install Rice Burner APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Rice Burner Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rice Burner mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install