Love tapping games, but sick of the same old pop, bts, or edm music? Check out this new take on the genre.
Are you looking for a rhythm master rock game that incorporates the classic music gameplay of “tap tap”?
Try out Rhythmetallic, a rhythm game based on heavy metal tap music. A fun music-tapping adventure filled with original heavy metal music awaits you in this tap tap guitar game.
Diverse Metal Styles and Sub-Genres
Learn about the various heavy metal rhythm genres by starting your Rhythmetallic Metal journey. Before you play the rhythm game, learn more about the metal subgenre. Complete all of the challenges to prove that you are the world’s best tap dancer.
CELEBRATE THE UNIVERSE OF RHYTHM
Play in a gloomy setting with dark graphics and a simple tap rhythm game. Demonstrate your ability to move quickly, feel the rhythm, and be precise, as if you were in a rock band.
at the pinnacle of their professions
Our heavy metal song rhythm game includes a global leaderboard of tap rhythm masters just like you for added excitement. Ascend to the top of the leaderboard and prove your mettle as a heavy metal guitar player.
Various kinds of metal music
Increasing my metal music library
Sort levels according to their names or degree of difficulty.
Explore various worlds.
Invest in gems to enhance your gaming experience.
Top of the world rankings
Master, Music, and SFX Volume Control
Manage the Tempo of the Notes
Set the frame rate of the video
How to Install Rhythmetallic APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Rhythmetallic Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rhythmetallic mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install