Return to Asgard is a turn based RPG and JRPG game available for Android! It has a story based gameplay that will keep you engaged through out the progress of the game.
About the game – Return to Asgard (Fantasy RPG)
This game is popular because of the following things.
ADDICTIVE YET SIMPLE
Turn-based fighting system that is both simple and addictive – kick bad behinds the old school way!
AN EPIC NORSE MYTHOLOGY STORY
Thor reincarnates with a quest to save Midgard and Asgard from Loki and his collaborator, the Alien Queen Nahazir, and their nefarious plot!
POWERFUL HEROES AND HEROINES
Our hero journeys through the nine realms with the help of lovely allies such as a healing goddess, a space pirate, and a mystery powerful magician!
TREASURES, PUZZLES, INTERESTING NPCS, and MAJOR CHARACTERS
Collect riches, solve puzzles, interact with amusing NPCs, and battle invincible chapter bosses in this action-packed adventure!
– Fenrir, Fafnir, Skadi, Nidhogg, Jormungandr, Surtr, Hel, Loki, and a slew of other characters!
Other Key Features of Return to Asgard (Fantasy RPG)
Enjoy 14 entire episodes of an amazing narrative!
All heroes have multiple classes in this classic RPG and JRPG!
Fight over 200 different adversaries.
Using tens of thousands of different products and equipment!
Simple yet addictive gameplay awaits you!
Battle it out in Guild Dungeons with your friends and other guilds!
Every day, get FREE presents, treasures, and login prizes!
Do you enjoy playing vintage fantasy role-playing games?
Are you sick of endless hero collector clones masquerading as RPGs? If yes, then download this game, and I assure you, you will not be disappointed.
How to Install Return to Asgard APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Return to Asgard Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Return to Asgard mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install