Reign of Kings is a simulation and kingdom management RPG.
You must turn the tide, develop your kingdom, and conquer the continent as a new King.
Some key characteristics of the Reign of Kings Game
Establish order, manage internal and foreign affairs, collect resources, and expand your kingdom in [Rule a Kingdom].
Fill your harem, date and marry beautiful women, and produce heirs for the throne. [Knights of the Groom] Recruit loyal Knights with a variety of abilities and flaws.
Develop their skills and use them to help you establish the most powerful kingdom! [Destroy the Continent] Command a one-million-strong army and take on numerous dungeons.
In the Arena, defeat the Knights of other players, grow your kingdom, and conquer the continent! [As if You Were a King]
With magnificent 3D graphics, immerse yourself in a realistic palace life.
Keep exotic creatures and create the palace of your dreams!
How to Install Reign of Kings APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Reign of Kings Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Reign of Kings mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install