Greetings from ReFactory, everyone!
Do you want to create a fantastic world that operates according to your rules? Then ReFactory, a sandbox strategy game in which you must construct an automated factory on a distant planet, is for you.
The spacecraft’s navigation system was destroyed, and it crashed. The crew is dispersed throughout the unknown planet, and the majority of the equipment is damaged. You are the ship’s artificial intelligence. Your mission is to construct a city and restore equipment in order to recruit a squad and return home.
GO ON THE LOOKOUT FOR RESOURCES. Granite and oil, copper and iron ore, timber and crystals… The process of extracting these resources is simply the beginning. You must construct equipment, conduct electricity, and increase system performance. You will create the city with each step, however it will all begin with a few granite stones.
EXPLORE NEW TERRITORIES. Push yourself to new heights! You will gradually open more areas, which will provide an excellent opportunity for the development of new enterprises and the expansion of your city.
FACTORIES SHOULD BE BUILT AND AUTOMATED. Create more sophisticated objects in your 2D universe. Every resource, every new invention, and every new structure provides you with several opportunities. Copper ore can be used to make wire, then an electrically conductive cable, and finally a machine to put it all together. So keep moving forward!
TECHNOLOGIES MUST BE DEVELOPED. Microelectronics, chemical processes, explosives, and plastics are all examples of simple technology. Construct a factory, then a network of factories. More technological advancements offer more opportunities and a better possibility of finding a crew.
DEFEND THE CITY AGAINST INVADERS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSE. Fight them on your own and improve your abilities. The first line of defence is to construct sturdy walls. Create mines and powerful cannons, engage in chemical warfare, and empower drones — your loyal aides.
THINK ABOUT YOUR ONLINE STRATEGY. Building industrial locations isn’t the only thing ReFactory does. This is a world that follows your rules and understands the consequences of every error. Misuse of resources will halt progress, and outmoded technology will make it unable to fight an attack. So plan ahead of time to keep your factory secure.
When designing your interaction procedures, think about things like electricity conduction, copper recycling, plant acceleration, and economic strategy. New information is progressively introduced, allowing you to rapidly become accustomed to it and navigate intuitively.
Key Features of ReFactory Game
– No manual labour is required in the game; everything is mechanised, and drones assist you.
– The player is supported by a digital assistant depending on the setting, but if you grasp the gameplay, you can start creating a city without it.
– Choose the type of land, the planet’s level of danger, and the number of resources available. Remove the appearance of creatures in the settings and address engineering difficulties if you don’t care about repelling attacks.
– Play puzzles when you’re relaxed, and build infrastructure without the need of conveyors or in cramped locations.
– You don’t have to “steer” the displayed character across the screen because you’re looking down on the action.
It makes no difference how excellent you are at strategy: start with the easy level and work your way up! Build a city and play the game on the metro, on the way to work, or at lunchtime. All you need is a phone to practise strategic thinking, multitasking, and have fun.
How to Install the mod apk or ReFactory Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of ReFactory from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of ReFactory.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install