Reface pro mod apk is an android application where you do fun by changing your face with anyone. You have to try this app at least once because it is too entertaining to watch anyone else’s face pasted into yours. Install mod apk to get access to reface app pro where you can access pro features.
You can make realistic face swap videos and GIFs with just a single selfie with the help of our photo animator. Reface will absolutely floor you as you morph your face, and become a new person in popular TV and movie clips.
Become a celebrity look-alike by swapping your face or replace your face with memes using our face editor and face morphing technology. People all over the world enjoy Reface as a hilarious meme maker. Anyone can animate a photo with the Reface app in a few simple steps and share it with friends for fun.
Reface App Features-
– Swap your face to celebrities or movie characters with our amazing face swap technology.
– Play with live face swaps, gender swaps.
– Be amazed by the face changer.
– Share your awesome face-swapped clip or funny meme as a GIF or video to messengers and social media.
– Try face swaps with new videos and GIFs posted every day.
– Use the photo animator to bring images to life and share them with the world.
How to Install Reface App APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Reface App Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Reface App mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Reface App Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install