Redsun RTS Premium is an android strategic game where you have to make strategies to win the battle. You have to control armies. There are bases and you have to destroy your enemy with a solid plan. There are different types of units – each with its own tasks, strengths, and weaknesses. This game has 2D graphics.
This game is developed by “Digital Garbage”. This game is a multiplayer game where you can battle with your enemies 1 on 1. You can also play this game by connecting a mouse to your phone. There are ranks and achievements in the game. Install mod apk to do free shopping in the game.
Redsun RTS Premium Features:
– Is almost identical to the first RTS on the PC control (adjusted for the use of the touchscreen).
– 2D graphics with the use particles
– Absence of software restrictions on the creation units (restriction can relate only weak machines)
– Multiplayer 1×1
– Ability to play with the mouse by using OTG-cable
– The system of ranks and achievements
How to Install Redsun RTS Premium APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Redsun RTS Premium Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Redsun RTS Premium mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Redsun RTS Premium Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install