Red Shoes Is Making A Comeback As A Mobile Game on Android platform!
Defend yourself by hitting, running, and dodging!
In this mobile game, meet Red Shoes and Merlin with the Sevens!
Now is the time to pre-register for your trip to Wood Bear World!
Queen Regina’s underlings are out there, so keep an eye out!
Defeat the enemies to advance to the next level!
To save the kingdom, you must strengthen your character.
Get some assistance from the Sevens – they can help you in a variety of ways!
Play as characters from RED SHOES and dress up in costumes!
Clear out the CHAPTER MODE’s rotating dungeons!
WORLD MODE allows you to leave your character to farm stuff and remain idle.
Invite a friend to join you in defeating the waving monsters in CO-OP MODE!
Download the APK of Red Shoes: Wood Bear World now to challenge the WORLD BOSS MODE to earn amazing rewards!
How to Install Red Shoes App on Android?
- Get the APK file of Red Shoes from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Red Shoes app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Red Shoes APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install