Reaper of Immortals is a 2D pixel art adventure game that depicts the narrative of a wandering reaper on the lookout for his real calling.
Fight your way through a slew of foes, reap everything in your path, and uncover the ultimate truth.
Reaper of Immortals Game Features
– Four distinct worlds, each with its own atmosphere.
– 16 difficult levels
– Nine boss bouts, each with a unique mechanic.
– There are almost 20 different sorts of foes.
– Exciting journey with memorable characters and plot.
– Support for controllers.
– Created by a single developer who dedicated his heart and soul to the project.
How to Install Reaper of Immortals APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Reaper of Immortals Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Reaper of Immortals mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install