Couple of Pixel camera or well known as Google Camera for Realme X2 is now available to download. This is just a port of GCam APK and not the actual stock Google Camera that is available on Google Pixel phones. This build of Google Camera APK (GCam APK) for Realme X2 is the latest one and has all the features working.
Google Camera is known for it’s HDR+, Portrait mode, Night sight mode, Google lens integration etc. which are exclusive to the Google’s Pixel camera app. No other camera app has a match to these features. Google Camera is only available for Google Pixel devices but developers have ported the same to other devices as well and that is why we have the GCam APK available for Realme X2 phone.
So let’s check out the working features of this build, how to download and install the GCam apk on Realme X2 in the below sections!
About this GCam for Realme X2:
- This GCam is for devices running Android Pie and up.
- This GCam APK for Realme X2 is a port of Google Camera 6.1.021.
- This build of GCam for Realme X2 comes with xml configuration file.
Status of this Realme X2 Google Camera APK:
Download Google Camera for Realme X2:
Don’t bother about Camera2 API, as it is enabled by default on devices shipped with Android Oreo or later.
NOTE: Comment in a reply if this GCam has some issues or not working at all.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme X2?
- Download one of the GCam apk for Realme X2 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Realme X2.
Try other Google Camera for Realme X2
That’s all for the Realme X2’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Realme X2.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Realme X2. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Realme X2.