Realme 2 Pro was launched in September 2018 along with the Android 8.1 Oreo Operating system. Now the Realme 2 Pro starts receiving its second major Android firmware update. The update comes with the Android 10 stable operating system which is based on Realme UI.
Currently, the company rolled out the Android 10 stable update for limited users. The company said that once there are no critical bugs, it will begin rollout to more regions in batches soon. The company also mentioned some common issues users may face after updating the phone. Some of the issues like longer boot time, slight hanging and faster battery depletion. It also mentioned that the phone should return to normal after 3 days of usage.
The firmware update arrives with the RMX1801EX_11.F.07 build number. The company also recommended that those users who want to download and install a new update, they must be on the RMX1801EX_11_C.31 version to receive the update.
Android 10 update with RMX1801EX_11.F.07 build number changelog
- new UI design
- Optimized Smart Sidebar
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window
- Added screenshot settings
- Optimized gestures
- Added Focus Mode
- Added whole new charging animation
- New management feature for recent tasks
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space
- Random MAC address Generator
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience and more