Rayman Jungle Run uses the same UbiArt Framework engine as Rayman Origins, which won multiple Game of the Year and Platformer of the Year accolades.
The legendary platforming hero is coming to your Android smartphone or tablet!
Rayman Jungle Run Features
– Stunning visuals
– Exciting new worlds to explore
– Unlocking new abilities
– Enthralling music
– Smooth touch-based controls
– Unlock exclusive wallpapers for your device
Rayman Jungle Run is simple to pick up and play for people of all ages, but it can be difficult to master for long-time Rayman fans.
If you have the talents, you can unlock the Land of the Livid Dead levels!
Rayman’s jungle adventure continues with 20 brand new levels… all for free!
In the new Pirate Ship section, dodge cannon rounds and hop your way through falling rocks for even more thrilling action!
Will you dare to approach the two new Land of the Livid Dead levels after so much running in the Boss Plant chapter to escape a big “flower” that doesn’t smell so good?
How to Install Rayman Jungle Run APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Rayman Jungle Run Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rayman Jungle Run mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install