‘You can’t ride a bike on Mars,’ a wise man once stated. ‘It’s not feasible!’
‘Hold my apple juice!’ said the other, who was less savvy.
To put it another way, if you can’t think of anything, then this Ramp Bike Jumping game is here to help.
On motorbikes, bicycles, and even skis, perform the most incredible stunts!
There’s no need to break anyone’s backbone here!
We also know a man who knows a guy whose sister-in-law broke some physics rules for us. Well, this actually happened, believe it or not!
That’s correct, our game allows you to go completely insane. So buckle up or don’t belt up…
The only thing that matters is having a good time!! So, download this game have fun!
How to Install Ramp Bike Jumping APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ramp Bike Jumping Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ramp Bike Jumping mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install