Experience the thrill and difficulty of rally racing at high speeds in this Rally Fury Extreme racing game!
Race against the clock, compete against difficult AI opponents, and compete in special challenge events to test your driving talents.
Rally Fury – Extreme Racing Gameplay and Features
DRIFT: For speed or pure pleasure, drift around curves.
NITRO BOOST: Activate your nitro boost and accelerate to new heights. Leave your competitors in the dust!
REALISTIC PHYSICS: On asphalt, dirt, and snow, realistic racing physics are used.
CUSTOMIZATIONS: Change the colour of your car’s paint, add decals, and personalise your licence plates.
CARS: You can drive a variety of high-performance rally cars, each with its own set of specifications.
UPGRADES: Increase the speed and performance of your cars with upgrades.
Tilt or touch steering are the controls.
Acceleration can be done manually or automatically.
There are a variety of camera perspectives to pick from.
GAMEPAD SUPPORT: The majority of popular gamepad controllers are supported.
SUPPORT FOR ANDROID TV: Play on the big screen for the best experience!
SAVE YOUR PROGRESS IN THE CLOUD AND DOWNLOAD IT ONTO ANOTHER DEVICE.
How far can you get away with it? Over the leaps, how much air will you catch?
Download and play the game, but make sure you just don’t crash if you lose control!
How to Install Rally Fury APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Rally Fury Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rally Fury mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install