Rails Empire is a rail simulator game that combines rail company administration with money investing in order to make money and become a wealthy millionaire.
Do you enjoy playing the money game?
Do you aspire to be a multimillionaire?
If yes, then this game is for you. Build your Train Empire now and become the owner of the most luxurious train!
In this engaging game, you may turn your small single-engine train company into a multi-car masterpiece, delivering people and goods all over the world while upgrading and personalising your train cars to become the perfect railroad tycoon!
Features: There are over 100 different train set combinations to choose from, each with its own distinct qualities!
To boost passenger enjoyment and keep commerce growing, outfit your train with food, entertainment, or comfort cars.
Restaurant, Toy Kingdom, Midnight Pub, Muscle Power, and Cyber Gamer are some of the carriage themes.
Increase your sales and profitability by hiring effective managers!
Travel the planet to see natural wonders such as the Wild Plains, Bridge Tunnel, Maple Forest, Frozen City, and Flower Sea!
In this tycoon simulator game, you can make more money online or offline!
This easy railroad management game will appeal to those who prefer idle and tapping games.
Rails Empire is a simple game in which you control a rail car and run your own business.
Come and enjoy the process of decision-making, and start building your idle empire right now!
How to Install Rails Empire APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Rails Empire Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rails Empire mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install