Ragnarok X: New Generation, a 3D MMORPG mobile game officially licenced by Gravity Korea and a continuation of the classic, is ready to sail.
Start a new generation of adventures, adventurers!
Adventure Together Once More is one of the game’s features.
A fascinating plot and a 3D depiction of a vast planet.
Midgard awaits your exploration, from the capitol of Prontera to the little islands.
Taking a Trip with the Company
Join forces with like-minded individuals to form your Guild and take part in even more exciting dungeon activities and adventures.
Educate Yourself About Your Job
The AOE attacks of the melee Knight, ranged Archer, or Mage…
In this new chapter, create classic jobs with many pathways.
Make Your Own Memories (Creative+ Imaginative+)
There are a variety of chat bubbles, stickers, and emotes available to fit your snapshot requirements.
Freely adjust the angle to generate warm recollections at any time!
Mounts that are cool
Is that an adorable Alpaca or a pink Poring?
Or there’s the Pepopeco, which everyone adores!
Ride your favourite mounts through your quest.
Activate Life Skills
Fishing, mining, gardening, cooking, and smelting are just a few of the activities available.
Obtain materials and improve skills while having fun in this game!
How to Install Ragnarok X: Next Generation APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ragnarok X: Next Generation Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ragnarok X: Next Generation mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install