In a bike racing game typically you have only seen racing with a bike, I mean that is what is the conventional one.
How about racing a bike with a plane? How about flying after attacking your opponents with your bike? Sounds crazy right?
But, you can play all these things in this all new Racing Smash 3D game. Fight with your opponents with your feet, baseball bats, huge pan, Gold Hoop,Thor Hammer, guns and any equipment you can’t imagine!
And, with this mod apk which comes with unlimited money, you can literally buy anything that you want.
What is Interesting About Racing Smash 3D?
This game features weapons, vehicles or race types you have hardly imagined or seen anywhere.
How about a Unicycle? This is not special, have you seen a motorcycle without wheels?
Weaponry with a wide-open brain, with a variety of cool and hot bikes!
Moto vs plane? Have you tried racing with an airplane?
Town, wilderness, beach, metropolis, diverse tracks, scenes… everything is just waiting for you to explore!
If you were waiting for a unique racing game, then download this apk and play to experience the real fun!
How to Install Racing Smash 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Racing Smash 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Racing Smash 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Racing Smash 3D Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install