Things are about to get extremely beautiful as of right now! Forget about all of your concerns! Collect all of the clothing and put together your own #OOTD.
About the plot in Queen’s Diary Mod
During your journey through space and time, you will come across a plethora of strange and fantastic outfits to wear in your search for the missing memories…
About Queen’s Diary APK
Design your own outfits in this game.
A single swipe will allow you to combine items to create your stunning new look!
– Combine and match items and backgrounds from a variety of different styles. The dramatic and elaborate Baroque palaces of Europe or the tranquil and misty waterways of Asia will satisfy any visitor’s desires. There is something for everyone here.
– A one-of-a-kind ranking system. Put your brilliant creative mind to work and challenge other designers to create an outfit inspired by your favourite!
– Characters with a lot of personality and an intriguing plot. Maintain your interest as the exciting storey develops into something completely unexpected!
Travel through space and time in this apk mod of Queen’s Diary in the search of a better version of yourself!
How to Install the mod apk or Queen’s Diary Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Queen’s Diary from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Queen’s Diary.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install