Puffin Browser Pro is an android browser that is paid but you can download the Pro apk file from us for free. The browser has multiple cool features and you can save your data more by using this browser. This browser comes with cloud protection. Download pro apk and enjoy cool features for free.
Puffin Browser Pro speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets. All traffic from the app to the server is encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
This browser uses a proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing.
Puffin Browser Pro Features:
- Incredible page load and rendering speed
- Adobe Flash support (also works on Android 4.4+)
- Download to cloud (up to 1G per file)
- Theater mode for Flash videos and games
- Virtual trackpad and gamepad
- The color theme for toolbar and sidebar
- Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
- Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
- Ad Blocker
How to Install Puffin Browser Pro APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Puffin Browser Pro Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Puffin Browser Pro mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Puffin Browser Pro Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install