From the creators of Proton Bus 2020, now comes the Proton Bus Simulator Road mod, which is a bus simulator with the primary goal of simulating the driving and life of a driver!
Putting you in the shoes of a road driver to face various challenges, among them boarding and disembarking passengers, rain, dirt roads and many other things!
Proton Bus Simulator Road Game Features:
– Support for bus mods and maps!
– Both playable and traffic buses can have their own customized skins.
– Continuous map loading which solves the problem of loading screens during the game.
– Many play modes with animations such as rain, window, wipers, doors, etc
– Boarding and disembarking passengers halfway, either in a city or on a highway.
– Bus models made especially to seek a level of detail and performance on Android.
Download the apk and dtart driving a giant bus.
How to Install Proton Bus Simulator Road App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Proton Bus Simulator Road Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Proton Bus Simulator Road mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Proton Bus Simulator Road Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install