Welcome to the world of tuning and dynamic racing with Project Drag Racing!
It is a car racing game with a lot of dynamic things to experience at one place.
Project Drag Racing Gameplay and Features
• Automobiles The game has automobiles of various types, from uncommon city cars to powerful sports cars!
Frequent updates replenish the fleet, which will grow in size over time!
Install several details and enhancements to the vehicle, increasing its attributes and displaying new records!
To speed up check-in, the game offers a variety of car options, ranging from tyre pressure to precise gearbox settings.
Change the car’s appearance by painting it a new shiny colour or adding new body kits, spoilers, and wheels.
You may expect 402 and 804 metres in the game, as well as an off-road mode for true pros!
as well as a car’s empty testing ground
Make a service call for your vehicle!
Check for wear on your parts, or clean the car with a car wash!
Small details in the game with a focus on authenticity.
Overheating brakes, asphalt temperature, engine degree of heating, weather conditions, drag, and tyre temperature all have an impact on the gameplay!
• A sense of belonging
The game is made even more intriguing by an active community of players, beginner recommendations from experienced users, and frequent updates.
How to Install Project Drag Racing APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Project Drag Racing Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Project Drag Racing mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install