Procedural TD, is a Tower Defense game not at all like some other of its sort. Each level is a new encounter as the level is developed at runtime procedurally with different boundaries influencing it, be it your in-game Player EXP, Difficulty mode or the Biome chose to play in.
PROCEDURAL TD GAME FEATURES:
- Furnish yourself with Powerful Turrets, opening a greater amount of these as your Level advances further.
- Redesign them with Cash procured from effectively crushing crowds of beasts and finishing various phases of the game.
- An all in one resource to buy various types of Turrets, each having its own unique capacities. Contrast details and focus on which Turrets with purchase.
- When you arrive at a specific Level, open tremendously incredible Gun that can be created from the WORKSHOP in the wake of gathering various parts that drop from BOSS beasts in specific stages/biomes.
- Keep an individual Monster Book, containing subtleties of all various beasts experienced during the excursion.
- Since the levels are procedurally created and are randomized without fail, you should capable to the changing climate and plan in like manner, select up to 5 Turrets to take with you.
Have more fun this amazing Mod Apk download it now.
How to Install Procedural TD APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Procedural TD Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Procedural TD mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install