Pocket Tanks Deluxe is a fast-paced artillery game that is easy to pick up and play and it is the premium variant of the free game.
The ideal short game to play with friends and family, you’ll be captivated for hours!
Assault your opponent with a hail of gunshots or bury him in a mound of earth.
Before a battle, visit the Weapon Shop to arm yourself for the fight, or try the Target Practice mode to study all of the weapons and the best methods for victory.
Feel the rush of blasting volley after volley of strong and entertaining weaponry across the battlefield with simple controls.
Choose your angle and force, then FIRE!
Napalm, Firecracker, Skipper, Cruiser, Dirt Mover, and dozens more are among your arsenal of unusual and effective weapons.
This is a fun game of heavy artillery for the whole family.
What you get in the Deluxe version?
– A total of 95 brand-new weaponry (140 total with all free packs)
– Jump Jets to move your tank around – Bouncy Dirt to create reflecting terrain
– Digger to tunnel your tank underground – Support for both paid and free weapon expansion packs!
How to Install Pocket Tanks Deluxe APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Pocket Tanks Deluxe Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pocket Tanks Deluxe mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install