Pocket Arcade returns over and above anyone’s expectations previously. Kairobot has been working diligently cautiously tweaking the game equilibrium and further developing designs!
※ Fee will be needed to open all of capacities.
You can now unreservedly choose where to put your arcade cupboards.
One of the entirely new provisions is facing game label conflicts! Get customary clients to open battling game competitions. K.O. your rivals with incredible exceptional abilities! Winning a competition makes certain to get you considerably more clients.
You can change the strength of the hook crane to make it simpler to harder to win prizes, and set winning probabilities for token machines.
Make your arcade an amusement area of interest with dashing games, dance games, shoot them ups and…even a crepe slow down?! Plan your arcade to carry euphoria to your clients and get a 5-star rating!
Take a stab at looking for “Kairosoft” to see our games as a whole, or visit us at https://kairopark.jp/.
Make certain to look at both our allowed to-play and our paid games!
Kairosoft’s pixel workmanship game series proceeds!
Follow us on Twitter for the most recent Kairosoft news and data.
How to Install Pocket Arcade Story DX APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Pocket Arcade Story DX Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pocket Arcade Story DX mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install