Bright, straightforward, and unusually fun, Pocket Arcade brings the actual arcade experience to players’ fingertips! With dearest and famous scaled down games reevaluated for the little screen, experience your #1 arcade games at whatever point you wish.
Pocket Arcade incorporates four arresting and wonderful small games to test your arcade abilities and ability:
Outsider Whacker, an advanced twist on whack-a-mole.
Mayan Coin Pusher, where you deliberately drop coins to push them (and prizes) into the canister for focuses.
UFO catcher, in which you control a hook to get various prizes.
Band Hero, our own personal adaptation of shoot-that-b-ball.
Use assets and catalysts between every one of the smaller than usual games, consolidating them into a bigger scope arcade experience. Gather many cool prizes across the 4 games!
How to Install Pocket Arcade APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Pocket Arcade Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pocket Arcade mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install