People say not to judge a book by its cover but in reality it is the cover or the intro that attracts people.
The PixelFlow App can help you make a professional-looking intro video, animated social media posts, clips, or text on video animation for your Youtube Channel, Gaming Streams, or Social Media platforms in minutes, all without having to learn or be proficient in complex computer software.
It’s a great way to add text to video animations and create intro videos.
It includes well-designed, high-quality templates that may be readily customised with various backgrounds, fonts, and music.
Do you want to boost the number of followers and views on your YouTube channel?
Do you want to get more followers on tumblr and tiktok, two popular short video apps?
Do you want to increase the number of followers on your Instagram page or on your social media platforms?
Then this is the app for you.
To animate the text on video effects, PixelFlow uses Flat Design text animation (also known as 2D animation) and Motion graphics concepts.
You can make smooth Computer Class text animations and caption films with this programme.
Key Characteristics of the app: PixelFlow – Intro maker & Text on video animation
– 150+ Premade Computer Class Templates that are Beautifully Designed
– Minimal Design, Technology, Gaming Intros, Celebration & Greetings, Solid, Gradients, and many others.
– 25+ Fantastic Raw Templates
– Text Size, Color, and Position can all be customised.
– There are over 2000 fantastic fonts to choose from.
– Collection of 15+ dynamic backgrounds a collection of 15+ dynamic backgrounds a collection of 15+ dynamic backgrounds a collection
o Dynamic backgrounds are a special form of background.
This style of background can be customised to match your company’s colour scheme.
All of the Dynamic backdrops are Abstract, which is ideal for 2d Text animation.
a thousand or more video backgrounds
o 5000+ Image Backgrounds o Built-in Video Library with all types of high-quality videos
350+ Premade Gradient Backgrounds o Built-in Image Library with all types of high-quality photos
Personalized Solid Color Backgrounds
Where can you use the PixelFlow App?
– Video Content Creators and Animation Creators can utilise this app on YouTube as well as short video apps like tumblr, tiktok, Instagram Reels, and other social media sites.
– Professional graphic designers on Kinemaster, Quik, and Luma Fusion, as well as social media influencers on Tiktok, Tumblr, YouTube, and – Instagram Reels, can easily and quickly produce intros, clips, and animations.
– You may also use this software to effortlessly generate animated videos for festival greetings and birthday wishes.
PixelFlow is commonly used app on Android to edit films as a Text on Video Animation Maker, Intro Maker, or Caption Videos Maker.
Easy to Use
PixelFlow is a straightforward programme with a lovely and clean user interface.
It also offers a fantastic User Experience.
Simply take these 5 simple actions.
1) Decide whether you want to use a ready-made template or a blank template.
2) In the Foreground Tab, edit the text and change the fonts, colour, size, and position.
3) In the Background Tab, choose the background of your choosing.
4) In the Music Tab, add your favourite music.
5) Play the video to make sure it’s what you want it to be, then export it.
You can use additional programmes like Kinemaster, Quik, luma fusion, and others to edit or merge your video animation made for Tumblr, Tiktok, or YouTube created with PixelFlow.
Some Key Advantages
– You will save time, energy, and money.
– In just 5 minutes, you can make fantastic computing class Text Animations, Intro Videos, and Promo Videos.
– There is no need to master difficult computer applications.
– No prior design experience or knowledge is required.
Download the app now to make eye catching intros for your videos.
How to Install PixelFlow pro APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the PixelFlow pro Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the PixelFlow pro mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install