Pixel Starships is an android strategy-based game, install now and join a large number of players around the world. In this game, you have to construct your Starship, investigate the system, raise an armada, and contend in epic Battles. Install mod apk and play this game from any region.
This game is developed by “Savy Soda”. Pixel Starships is a spaceship micro-management game situated in an 8bit gigantic online universe. In Pixel Starships, you order each part of your boat from development to fights in a solitary constant world.
Pixel Starships Features –
● Build Epic Starships of your own design.
● Many races, aliens, factions to command and conquer.
● Battle it out with other real players in a single massive online universe.
● Manage diplomacy, recruitment, research, exploration!
● Control ship’s power and limited resources. Discover epic weapons.
● Build and deploy support crafts to augment your Starship.
● Cross-section full ship control and battles.
● Create the best strategy using crew tactics.
● Explore planets, discover secrets of space.
● Form alliances and battle with your friends to achieve victory!
● Program situational AI commands to systems and crew allowing automatic combats and offline play.
How to Install Pixel Starships APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Pixel Starships Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pixel Starships mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Pixel Starships Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install