Pixel Icons is an android icon pack application. There is a Blueprint dashboard with 4200+ Handcrafted vector icons. Icons have material design colors and styles. This app is filled with exclusive wallpapers. Install mod apk to use this application for free of cost.
This app is developed by “Pixelflow”. You can use the built-in icon request tool found inside the dashboard to request icons. This application is supported by multiple launchers that means you will never get any sort of compatibility issue.
Pixel Icons Features-
- Dynamic calendar icons
- Support for over 20+ launchers
- Request tool
- Regular updates
- 4200+ Vector Icons
- High-Quality Icon Packs
- Supported by Multiple Launchers
Pixel Icons Supported Launchers-
Lineage Theme Engine
Others (may require to apply via launcher settings)
How to Install Pixel Icons APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Pixel Icons Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pixel Icons mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Pixel Icons Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install