Photo Translator is an android application that is used to translate anything by using your camera. You can translate unlimited photos by using this app. The application is based on advanced OCR technology. It detects the language automatically so you don’t have to do much. Install mod apk to use the pro version for free.
This app is developed by “EVOLLY.APP”. You just have to take a photo and get the translation of the text. The translated text will be rendered right on the original text in the photo. Suppose you are in a different region and there is a sign in another language so you can use this app to get the right translation of that sign.
Photo Translator Features-
- Auto Language Detection
- Unlimited Photo Translation
- Most advanced OCR technology
- 100+ languages supported
- The translated text is rendered right on the original text in the photo
How to Install Photo Translator APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Photo Translator Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Photo Translator mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Photo Translator Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install