A frightful romantic tale at a lofty drama house!
A romantic tale, causing an incredible mix at the theater, with such pressure encompassing it!
What’s more, the dreadful cases will be uncovered.
Play the game, to encounter stowed away stories at the show house!
📖 Mystery Visual Novel, Thriller Romance Story Game
This game dependent on the first story of The Phantom of the Opera. A heartfelt thrill ride Visual Novel story game set in a drama theater.
This is the fourth story game that MazM has made. Experience the adventure of the drama theater and the sentiment which blossoms inside the story.
• Visual novel style story game
• Enjoy this disconnected text game without web association
• Adventure game deciphered from an old style novel with an interesting turn
• Thrilling game with performance and loaded up with secrets to enhance the story significantly more
• Story Adventure Game with preferred conveyance over the first story
• Drama game with story line like that of a film
• Multiple endings to the game contingent upon your decision
• Experience sentiment inside the show theater through the Romantic Story Game
• The strain between the characters will cause you to remain alert during this exhilarating game
How to Install Phantom of Opera APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Phantom of Opera Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Phantom of Opera mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install