PAKO is an android racing game that pursues high score chase and win races in the game. Break the cops and stay away from deterrents as far as might be feasible. Levels contrast to one another and have extra components like zombies and tanks. Install mod apk to get unlimited money in the game.
This game is developed by “Tree Men Games”. Game mechanics are really straightforward, two catch controls with a quick restart. No learning time, no instructional exercise, no superfluous settings to change when you simply need to play around. PAKO in a real sense gets to the point.
– Swap between camera views in the Pause menu
– Tons of vehicles with different handling!
– Various locations
– Use dummy characters to enter hidden vehicles
– Online high score lists
– Adrenaline pumping soundtrack by DKSTR
– Pakocalypse mode for experienced players: meteors, zombies, tanks and chaos in all levels + shooting mechanics to defend your car from close hits
– FREE with ads: Video ads also give you game credits
– Intel x86 mobile devices supported
How to Install PAKO APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the PAKO Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the PAKO mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the PAKO Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install