PAC-MAN GEO allows you to play PAC-MAN utilising real-world maps from all over the world!
New York, Paris, and Tokyo are among the most well-known cities in the world.
Choose from a number of real-world streets to create a PAC-MAN maze anyplace.
Play innovative mazes on real-world streets for a high score, and sightsee from the comfort of your own home by collecting world landmarks.
PAC-MAN GEO Gameplay
PLAY PAC-MAN, IN REALTIME!
Make and play mazes anyplace you like, including the Arc de Triomphe, Times Square, Shibuya, Tokyo, and any other renowned location you can think of, as well as your own area.
If you find a nice maze, you can share it with other players using the Maze Sharing feature.
TO POWER UP, BUILD COLLECTIONS!
Make a maze out of real-world streets in Map Mode.
There are a variety of things designed around local sites or specialties.
Those things will also help PAC-MAN gain strength, so get them!
IN FAMOUS CITIES, EPIC BATTLES
You can participate in Tour Mode on stages set in famous locations that are only available for a limited period.
To win limited edition avatars and badges, place high in the global score rankings!
How to Install PAC-MAN GEO APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the PAC-MAN GEO Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the PAC-MAN GEO mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install