Google camera is the buzz word as a camera application alternative for any Android phone because it enhances the photography experience on any phone it works. Today I have brought a couple of working port(s) of Google Camera (or) GCam for Reno 4 and Reno 4 Pro. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by developer Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05.
Available GCam(s) for Reno 4 / Reno 4 Pro
Below are the available version(s) of Google Camera APK for Reno 4
- GCam 7.3
The GCam 7.x versions(s) bring Astrophotography mode and better night sight mode to the Reno 4 along with other older features such as HDR+, Timelapse, portrait mode, etc. The available GCam port(s) are compatible on Android 10.
Status of this Reno 4 Google Camera
– Basic features
– Nothing reported yet
If you find an issue with the given Google Camera for Reno 4 which is not mentioned above, Help us by mentioning the issues in comments. Also, see our Google camera FIX post for a set of known issues list and solutions.
How to Install Google Camera APK on Reno 4 and Reno 4 Pro?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store you need to enable app installation from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Reno 4.
How to Enable Aux Lenses (Wide Angle and Zoom lens)?
Go to Advanced > Auxiliary Camera and then enable all the options.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
Other Topics Related to Reno 4
Along with the wallpapers from Reno 4, we also have the stock wallpapers available for the phone. You can get it from the below link:
Reno 4 Wallpaper
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Reno 4. This page will always have all available working GCam APK for Reno 4.