OPPO’s Reno series is known for its design and camera capabilities. The latest devices from the series include the OPPO Reno 3 Pro. The device was running in Color OS 7 on top of Android 10. Color OS 7 is the latest version of the OS. It has several and major improvements over the older Color OS 6.1. The brand has almost rolled out the Color OS 7 to almost every device. Initially, the rollout was affected by the COVID 19 pandemic. But, the company has managed to overcome that.
Now the brand has decided to start the beta program of Color OS 7 for the OPPO Reno 3 Pro. Some of you may have doubts that the device already comes with Color OS 7, then why a beta program. In the beta program of Color OS 7, the brand will test the features which they will add in the future. The beta program is live for the users in India & Indonesia.
Users of the Reno 3 Pro with the version number CPH2035PU_11.A.19_0191_202006190208 or CPH2035PU_11.A.19_0190_202006190208 can access to the developer version. So if you’re in a lower version please update into the above-said versions for receiving the update
Changelog of Beta Colors OS 7 update of OPPO Reno 3 Pro!
• Adds New personalized signature, graphic screen-off clock, more custom settings, customize your exclusive screen-off clock.
• Adds Screen-off clock supports additional information display such as date, battery, notification, etc.
• Adds Screen-off clock supports custom display time, power saving, scheduled, all-day.
• Optimizes Overall lock screen notification management, lock screen notification management is more efficient and better protect your privacy.
• Adds Desktop drawer application supports batch addition to the desktop, app management is more efficient.
• Adds Home Screen layout lock, prevents accidental delete, and moving of desktop apps.
• Adds Gravity Live Wallpaper, Brings you a cooler visual experience.
• Adds Setting recommendation, recommend the function you want to find, setting item search is more efficient.
• Adds Super power-saving mode, which not only keeps frequently used applications but also has a long standby time, allowing you to completely stress-free in low battery.
• Adds The power consumption graph in Battery, the phone power consumption display is more intuitive.
• Adds the “Back” button in the screenshot preview interface.
• Adds support for horizontal long screenshots.
• Adds Default data card supports the one-touch quick switch from the control center.
• Optimizes Information display at the top of the control center, time and local weather information display are more intuitive.
• Adds Screen recording with custom resolution and bit rate, freely choose your desired sharpness and file size.
• Optimizes Screen recording floating window supports a quick selection of recording sound type, screen recording sound setting is more efficient.
• Adds long-press clear button in “Recent Tasks” to enter recent task management.
• Adds One-touch optimization of Phone Manager now supports HeyTap Cloud shortcut, one-click activate Cloud Service to backup your important data.
• Adds Quickly open Alipay, WeChat scan, and payment code in the sidebar, payment scan code is more efficient.
• Adds Contact geometric style avatar, give you a new visual experience.
• Optimizes The icon at the bottom of the volume pop-up box is not grayed-out when the volume is turned to the lowest.
• Optimizes Clone app now supports independent app encryption, privacy protection is better.
• Optimizes Developer options notifications are adjusted to non-permanent notifications, the notification can be deleted, the notification bar is more concise.
「Do not disturb」
• Optimizes the string “next day” to “tomorrow” in scheduled Do Not Disturb.
OPPO hasn’t made anything official about the expansion of the beta program in other regions. If you recall, earlier Realme has also announced a similar program for the Realme X2 Pro. Those who needs to access the developer version can click in the following links.
Stay tuned with us for more information like this.