Only One mod is an epic arena style sword fighting game where you push and kill waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky with your magical sword.
Keep in mind that you don’t fight for glory, you fight to survive!
Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their death down below. Capture enemy shields to block your opponents attacks and use your abilities in strategic and dynamic ways like deflecting fireballs back at the wizard or going in dangerously close and unleashing the whirlwind.
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades. Hack and slash through over 90 waves and 9 bosses as you litter the tiny battlefield with bodies and blood to ultimately become the only one left standing!
Only One Game Features:
– Unlimited diamonds to buy almost anything
– Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music
– Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics
– Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, inferno whirlwind and dart
– 100 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers and mini bosses
– Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot
– Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die
– Floating virtual joystick (can be changed to fixed in settings)
– Endless battle mode
How to Install Only one APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Only one Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Only one mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Only one Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install