OnePlus One (Codename: Bacon) AOKP Marshmallow ROM is an Official AOKP build. Being an OFFICIAL release this ROM might be stable or in BETA stage which means you can use this as a daily driver. I did not find any Official thread anywhere and hence I cannot guarantee the working condition of this ROM.
Installing Custom ROM requires your phone to be UNLOCKED in some cases which may VOID WARRANTY. Sometimes if not handled carefully then it may permanently damage your phone and prevent from BOOT leaving it in unusable state forever. Understand that you are the only person making changes to the device. In case of any damage or any kind of loss as a consequence of this installation, Neither the Developer nor we can be held responsible.
- 1 OnePlus One (Codename: Bacon) AOKP Marshmallow ROM files:
OnePlus One (Codename: Bacon) AOKP Marshmallow ROM files:
If you like then here is other ROM(s) for the OnePlus One:
– OnePlus One Orion OS 2.3 Marshmallow ROM
– Cyanogen OS 13 Official Marshmallow ROM for OnePlus One
– Flyme OS 5 Lollipop for OnePlus One
– Copy all your application data and settings using Titanium backup or any other application.
– Before proceeding to installation make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader and installed a custom recovery.
– Perform a nandroid backup using CWM or TWRP custom recovery. (If your default Cyanogen recovery supports device customization then you can use that and non need to alter the default recovery.)
– Now copy all your internal phone data to a PC.
– After completing the above things head on to the following installation guide.
Flashing AOKP Marshmallow ROM on OnePlus one (Codename: Bacon):
Follow this if you are flashing AOKP ROM for the first time to your device, or coming from another ROM:
- Copy the GApps and AOKP ROM ZIP file to your device.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or Cyanogen recovery.
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the AOKP ROM ZIP from device.
- Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
- Reboot and Enjoy the AOKP Marshmallow ROM on your OnePlus one (Bacon).
If upgrading from earlier version of AOKP Marshmallow ROM:
- Copy the AOKP Marshmallow ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest AOKP ROM ZIP from your phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy
The first boot may take long time, so don’t panic and be sure that you have enough battery backup. Enjoy the AOKP Marshmallow experience on OnePlus one (Codename: Bacon).
If you have to discuss anything on this ROM, then here is the discussion thread for this ROM.