[appbox operaaddons appid]LineageOS 18 for OnePlus 7t Pro is now available to download. This article explains how to install the ROM on OnePlus 7t Pro with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 18
build for OnePlus 7t Pro is brought to you by developer LuK1337
Follow the links to get other Android 11 builds: Android 11 Download for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
LineageOS 18 development and porting is a voluntary work! If you want this project keep going, please contribute to the developer(s) and the LineageOS project:
– Donate to LuK1337
– Donate to LineageOS project
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD OF LineageOS 18 FOR OnePlus 7t Pro, WHICH MAY HAVE MANY BUGS.
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP ALL DATA OF YOUR PHONE AND KEEP IT IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU ARE FLASHING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing LineageOS 18 for OnePlus 7t Pro requires an unlock bootloader on OnePlus 7t Pro
, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone
You are the only person making changes to your phone; neither the developer nor I can be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of the OnePlus 7t Pro LineageOS 18 ROM
Where to download LineageOS 18 for OnePlus 7t Pro?
How to Install LineageOS 18 on OnePlus 7t Pro?
Following are the two sub-sections of this OnePlus 7t Pro LineageOS 18 update guide:
- First time installation of LineageOS 18 for OnePlus 7t Pro
- Upgrading LineageOS 18 for OnePlus 7t Pro from a previous build of LineageOS 18 ROM
First time Installation of LineageOS 18 on OnePlus 7t Pro
This ROM update process requires few guides to be followed and few files to be downloaded. Everything referred in the below guide is provided in the above downloads section.
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 18 ROM for OnePlus 7t Pro and a compatible GApps to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this OnePlus 7t Pro LineageOS 18 ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for OnePlus 7t Pro
– By now your phone must have an unlocked bootloader to proceed with other steps. If not, unlock the bootloader first and proceed ahead.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
This will delete evrything on your phone
! You may consider taking a complete backup of your phone data or take a backup of all relevant partitions. Below are few links that may help you in backing up:
– How to backup Android data
– how to take NANDROID backup on TWRP
- Install the OnePlus 7t Pro LineageOS 18 ROM file using TWRP recovery or any custom recovery of your choice
Use ADB Sideload to install the ROM.
You can use any one of the above mentioned method to install the ROM zip file on the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the Android 11 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 11 based LineageOS 18 for OnePlus 7t Pro.
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android 11 with LineageOS 18 on OnePlus 7t Pro.
Upgrading LineageOS 18 on OnePlus 7t Pro (guacamole):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 18 for OnePlus 7t Pro, Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated ROM for OnePlus 7t Pro
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the OnePlus 7t Pro LineageOS 18 update, either using TWRP recovery or ADB Sideload.
- Reboot and see if you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
– Most Gapps are built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on OnePlus 7t Pro, then download Android 11 GApps and then flash it.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on OnePlus 7t Pro, then flash the Magisk rooting package or follow this Android 11 root guide.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 18 on OnePlus 7t Pro.
Add-on links for OnePlus 7t Pro
– GCam for OnePlus 7t Pro
– Android 11 GCam
– Google Camera for all supported devices
Visit the OnePlus 7t Pro (hotdog)
page for Google Camera updates, other Android 11, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.