The GCam or Google Camera for OnePlus 7T Pro is now available to download which is built by xtrme. This build of Google Camera APK (GCam APK) for OnePlus 7T Pro is the latest one and has all the features working. This is just a port of GCam APK and not the actual stock Google Camera that is available on Google Pixel phones.
Visit the following link to get GCam 7.0 on OnePlus 7T Pro.
About this GCam for OnePlus 7T Pro:
Night Sight was introduced in the GCam version 6.1.021, so, you get the same on this GCam for OnePlus 7T Pro. In addition to this, you get HDR+, Slow motion, ZSL, portrait mode etc.
This build of GCam for OnePlus 7T Pro supports xml configuration file.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 7T Pro
Don’t bother about Camera2 API, as it is enabled by default on devices shipped with Android Oreo or later.
NOTE: Comment in a reply if this GCam has some issues or not working at all.
How to Install the Google Camera APK on OnePlus 7T Pro?
- Download the GCam apk from the above download link.
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on OnePlus 7T Pro.
How to Install xml config file on Google Camera?
- Download the Xcam_beta_11_Fiz_DSLR_AWB_IMX.xml config file from the above download link which is compatible with the OnePlus 7T Pro GCam 6.1.021
- Once Google Camera is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone’s internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter) under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs (C in capital letter) under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
Try other GCam APK for OnePlus 7T Pro
Google Camera APK is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app built by Arnova8G2.
That’s all for the OnePlus 7T Pro’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for OnePlus 7T Pro.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for OnePlus 7T Pro. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for OnePlus 7T Pro.