Oddmar is an adventure android game that is based on Vikings. Oddmar is a name of a Viking and this game is based on the puzzle-solving system. Solve the puzzles to move ahead in the game. As you start your game journey you have to solve easy puzzles but after moving ahead in the game you have to solve advanced puzzles. If you want to play advanced levels without solving the easy ones then download mod apk because all puzzles are unlocked in it.
This game is developed by “Mobge Ltd.”. Oddmar struggles with life in his village and is not worthy of a place in Valhalla. He is shunned by his fellow Vikings and must redeem himself of his squandered potential. One day he is offered an opportunity to prove himself, but at a price. The game has decent graphics.
- IMMERSE yourself in an epic Viking story animated as a motion comic.
- JOURNEY through 24 beautifully hand-crafted levels of physics-based puzzles and platforming challenges.
- DISCOVER your true power with magically imbued weapons and shields.
- ENCOUNTER new friends and foes on your journey through magical forests, snowy mountains and treacherous mines.
How to Install Oddmar APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Oddmar Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Oddmar mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Oddmar Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install