The first thing you notice upon waking up is a note from your father on your bed. He has vanished…
His notepad and a mystery necklace are the only clues that could lead him to the truth. There was a commotion.
Explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a realm rife with hazards, mysteries, and secrets that await your discovery. Find ancient treasures and learn to employ magical powers to aid you in your journey. Investigate the ancient land of Arcadia and the sea monster Oceanhorn with all your wits and skills.
Oceanhorn is a large action-adventure experience that mixes compelling stories, amazing 3D visuals, and exciting gameplay.
The best video game composers, Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy*) and Kenji Ito (Seiken Densetsu*), have created an amazing soundtrack for you to enjoy.
Accurate touch controls or a controller are all that is needed to master the game.
* Graphics settings can be customised * 1 GB of RAM is required
– Music by Nobuo Uematsu and Kenji Ito, two of Japan’s greatest composers.
Over ten hours of gaming centred around an engaging storyline.
Acquire skills in magic and swordsmanship – Find ancient artefacts to aid you in your quest – Game Services Achievements
Intuitive Controls via Touch
How to Install Oceanhorn APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Oceanhorn Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Oceanhorn mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install