Take a look at the stunning graphics in this unreal engine-powered city destruction game. Playing this game is a visual treat and an addictive experience, thanks to its colourful and cartoony graphics and physics.
You’re in charge of a tank that’s armed with a massive cannon. Your goal is to cause as much destruction as possible throughout the city. The more buildings you demolish, the better off you’ll be! Weapons including missiles, nukes, mortars, space mines, and much more are at your disposal! If you approach too close to the opposing tanks, they won’t hesitate to attack you. The finest defence and firepower can be gained by upgrading your tank!
Make yourself at home and join in on the fun!
How to Install Nuke City APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Nuke City Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Nuke City mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install