Are you sick and bored of the same old fashioned superhero stories? Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a regular person in a superhero universe?
Find out in ‘Not Exactly A Hero: Visual Novel, Story-driven Adventure Game’.
“Not Quite A Hero”
Riley, the game’s protagonist, is a substitute agent tasked with assisting a superhero in his daily tasks.
Riley, on the other hand, is a regular person.
That’s right, just like you and me.
“Relationships are important.”
Between instances, you’ll have various encounters with a variety of individuals throughout the game:
Your employer, Chief, who is frequently stressed up due to budget constraints;
Chris, a newcomer to your team who is constantly trying to scratch your ego;
A kebab truck driver with a strange and crooked personality; a ‘Oobur’ driver with a flair for shaking up other people’s minds…
Some of them may become your friends.
Some people may choose to ignore you.
It’s entirely up to you and your decisions.
“Every time I play it, it feels like I’m playing a fresh game.”
As the storyline unfolds, you’ll be faced with a plethora of choices.
Each of those decisions will add up as you go along, and the final result will be determined by them.
Three starting places, four side character pathways, nine different endings, and a bonus route for completionists are all included in this game.
You are the main character. Everything is entirely up to you.
Not Exactly A Hero Game Features
– Intriguing novel-style adventure game – Marvel-esque light and witty atmosphere – Stylish illustrations drawn by the artist from the game ‘Underworld Office’ – Unique messenger-style gameplay – 4 main characters aside from the player character – many different events and routes based on interactions with each of the characters – 9 different endings + completionist bonus route
– 48 collectable illustrations + 32 achievements
Are you a fan of story-driven games, choice-based games, visual novel games, and/or games in which you interact with other characters and form bonds with them?
Then you’ll enjoy this game as much as I do!
There are a few more things to mention!
– This adventure game is completely free to play!
– This is a story-driven visual novel in which you play as an ordinary citizen in a superhero universe. You will meet and interact with a variety of people with unique personalities.
The characters may appear cold and aloof on the exterior, but they are kind and caring on the inside – Complete your boss’s missions and solve unusual puzzles in a “time attack” style – This is a choice-based game; the storyline and ending will vary depending on your choices –
There are still so many more stories to tell.
In the future, we’ll be delivering additional graphic novels, text-based adventure games, and story-driven adventure games –
If you enjoyed this game, you might also enjoy ‘7 Days’ and ‘Underworld Office.’
You will not be dissatisfied!
Who this game is recommended for?
– Gamers who enjoy visual novel games, adventure games, messenger style games, and/or games in which you actively build connections with other characters – Gamers who enjoy light-themed superhero movies, comics, etc., or novels – Someone who doesn’t think their life is special – this game will make you feel special
– Gamers interested in free-to-play (F2P) games, independent games, and games that are heartwarming and wholesome
– Someone who enjoys Marvel films and video games based on novels –
The best game for people who are bored with the same old copy-paste story-driven games.
– Gamers looking for classic indie games like Undertale
How to Install the mod apk or Not Exactly A Hero Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Not Exactly A Hero from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Not Exactly A Hero.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install