Noogra Nuts is a fun Android arcade game in which you play as a cute little squirrel with a special ability: he can crack nuts with his head!
You can control its movement with the accelerometer, and pressing anywhere on the screen will cause him to jump.
As you play the game, nuts will begin to fall from the sky. Each nut that the squirrel headbutts will begin to crack, awarding you points. When you crack open a nut, you can eat it and earn more points.
Check out the SHOP to purchase cool hats that grant the chipmunk special abilities!
There are three game modes in Noogra Nuts:
Classic mode – You have 120 seconds to achieve the highest possible score.
Jungle mode – You have 120 seconds to get the highest score, avoid eating rotten nuts, and jump over the rolling rock, or you’ll die.
Survival mode – You have an unlimited amount of time, but if you get hit three times in a row, you die. Avoid falling rocks and jump over tumbleweeds as you try to survive and eat as many nuts as possible. Life in the hot desert is difficult!
How to Install Noogra Nuts APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Noogra Nuts Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Noogra Nuts mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install