It’s an online Roguelike game where users play as Noah, a brave character in a dangerous environment. The dark Lord’s secrets are discovered in the depths of his fortress!
Players must acquire monsters and chips from the dark lord’s castle to upgrade their characters’ abilities and strength. As the game progresses, players will face more difficult hurdles, less resources, and a more difficult time. No matter how hard you work, you will always have to deal with difficult bosses!
Marvel Superheroes from Space
These superheroes have fought to defend their worlds and obtained exceptional powers. Unknown organisations have chosen them as the world’s saviours.
When the Demon King is in charge, he can modify his fortress at will. Every time a player returns to the game, a fresh layout appears.
Heroes gain special abilities from chips hidden throughout the dungeons. The results are sometimes rather startling.
Each weapon in the game has unique abilities. When combined with affixes, they produce unique effects.
Noah’s Guardian allows up to four players to play simultaneously. Because others can save the deceased, multiplayer games are more forgiving. You can keep continuing as long as no one dies simultaneously.
Remember to add them to your list! Combining them with chips and weapons can change the battle’s outcome!
How to Install Noah Guardian APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Noah Guardian Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Noah Guardian mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install