Experience the ninja lifestyle as Donatsu from the Dough-jo, a donut shop by day and a ninja dojo by night.
Running doesn’t always lead to weight loss, as Destructoid demonstrates.
“You can’t go wrong with an arcade running game…especially if you’re a fat ninja chasing donuts.” Best of creativity.”
The game’s runner-style gameplay and chubby 2D pixel art aesthetics make for an entertaining and comical experience, according to MobileGamingHub.
Pocket Gamer – “…an endless runner with delightful arcade mechanics…
Take part in Donatsu’s exciting adventures in this hilarious runner game ruled by food clans and puns. It’s not your average endless runner. Be surprised!
Beware of Pizza Pierates, Traveling Rollnins, Barbacarians, and other delicious-sounding-but-dangerous food bosses! To beat your enemies, tap to jump, dash, avoid obstacles, and shoot shurikens.
Ninja Chowdown is a free-to-play arcade game that can be picked up quickly, but won’t be easy to master.
Will you be able to climb the food chain?
Customize your adventure with pets, clothes, and weapons Immerse yourself in the game’s haptic vibrations Unlock achievements and top the leaderboards
How to Install Ninja Chowdown APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ninja Chowdown Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ninja Chowdown mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install