Did you know that “Schadenfreude” is a German word that refers to the act of taking pleasure in another’s misfortune? It’s also the foundation around which Neighbours Back From Hell APK is built.
A complete TV show dedicated to pulling increasingly outlandish pranks on your disgruntled neighbour in order to keep the audience entertained and viewership high. In this comedic extravaganza inspired by early 2000s trash TV, it’s fun to be evil!
Few Details About Neighbours back From Hell
You will prank your way through Seasons 1 and 2 of the imaginary, but perfectly called TV show as Woody, the vengeful star protagonist of Neighbours returned From Hell.
Take your nefarious neighbor’s shenanigans all the way to China, India, and Mexico, where you’ll make his vacation a living misery. While you’re at it, why limit your pranks to your next-door neighbour when you can also include his mother and fellow travellers?
Whatever you choose to do, your camera crew will be right there with you, keeping a close check on everything. You can freely express your warped creativity while seeing your neighbour rage in desperation.
Just be careful not to get caught by him or his associates, or your TV show will be yanked off the air. On the other hand, if you do well by causing increasing amounts of havoc and disarray in your neighbor’s life, your ratings will rise, and you may win important awards.
Neighbours Back From Hell 1 & 2 Remastered in one collection: 28 episodes set in the neighbor’s house, on a cruise ship, and in various holiday destinations across the world.
Key Features of Neighbours back From Hell APK
– All graphics have been re-rendered in Full HD
– All animation framerates have been doubled for a smoother experience
– Perform the perfect ambush using stealth, skill, and style
– Simple interface and controls – Superb cartoon-style graphics
– Big band soundtrack
– Supports Google Play game services
– Full controller support
Download this APK of Neighbours back From Hell to experience a peculiar game play on your Android phone.
How to Install Neighbours back From Hell App on Android?
- Get the APK file of Neighbours back From Hell from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Neighbours back From Hell app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Neighbours back From Hell APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install